Okay, so I am borrowing this lovely idea from a fellow blogger and knitter (52 hats, 52 weeks). I am going to attempt to knit, perhaps crochet if I learn, 52 hat in 52 weeks. For anyone interested in following this blog, I will label all subsequent knitting pages for this project "Hat #, Week #."
I started knitting years ago, but gave it up for some unknown reason, but I am back in the game. Hopefully, I will improve my skills tremendously and force myself to tackle more advanced knitting projects. Perhaps, by the end I will have some of my own patterns. Nevertheless, I will always give credit to the designer of my project. I am also learning to spin, so I am excited about knitting a hand carded and hand spun hat, but more on that later.
The first few hats will probably be fairly drab since I am attempting to use up all the scrap yarn I have around the house, and there is a lot of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment